Our culture is built on our people. As a valued member of our team, we offer a hybrid flexible workplace with tailored development and training programs.
Join a culturally diverse group of communicators, creators, and innovators.
If you’re looking for a more meaningful career and are interested in any of the positions below, write to us.
Primary Create is a full-service creative agency that’s growing fast and we’re on the hunt for a talented Account Director. Reporting to a genuinely supportive & nurturing General Manager you will lead our talented Account Service team, responsible for the strategic development and implementation of creative ideas across multiple high-profile accounts.
An energetic & friendly personality is a must; we are seeking someone hardworking and diligent but who can also have a laugh with the fantastic team that surrounds you.
Why you should apply for this role today:
- Incredibly supportive team, who foster collaboration and innovation.
- Healthy balance of WFH and in office collaboration.
- Great clients to work with across a range consumer, corporate and government entities.
- Opportunity to lead effective client relationships.
- Opportunity to oversee integrated campaigns across all touchpoints.
- You’ll never be ‘big agency’ siloed.
- Ego-free team.
We take good care of our people:
- 3 days working at the agency’s Surry Hills office
- 2 days working from home
- Weekly catchups with workmates at our weekly ‘Wine & Cheezel Thursdays’.
- Monthly ‘Primary Wins’ sessions, celebrating new clients and agency projects.
- Regular team outings & events – Archibald Tour, Harbour Bridge Climb, Barefoot Bowls. City to Surf and quarterly team dinners.
- Regular workshops on topical subjects – Mental Health & Cultural Awareness were two most recent workshops
- One day a year off to assist one of the charities that the agency supports
- Extra half day leave for birthday
- Cool office in fantastic location
- Flexible working arrangements
- Nurturing environment with great career opportunities
- Investment in training & development – industry events / courses / workshops / subscriptions
The Responsibilities you’ve been waiting for:
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Managing a small team of highly motivated individuals
- Working directly with the creative team to develop strategy and bring concepts to life
- Ability to oversee & lead projects from briefing through to final delivery
- Ability to manage client budgets and ensure project profitability
- Identify client opportunities and grow the accounts
- Support the General Manager in new business acquisition & development
The Skills and Experience you’ll need to apply:
- Minimum 6 years’ agency experience
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing a small team
- Proven experience in key stakeholder management including liaising with clients and other external agencies
- Experience in managing large budgets and negotiating with external vendors
- Strong understanding of the communication planning process
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A team player
- Flexible office and home working arrangement
- Extra flexibility for parents with young children
- Tailored training and mentoring programs
- Regular team lunches and social events
- Annual Health and wellness program
Each year Primary provides up to three paid intern positions. Every intern will have the opportunity to work on specific client projects and will be evaluated on their performance.
Mentoring is provided by one of our senior managers, and there is also strong peer support from our team of young guns.
Primary works with universities to source graduates, but direct applications can be lodged at email@example.com